Search engines scan millions of sites every day to determine which ones are most relevant to display as results to users. For example, you enter the phrase "How to create your own site?" into the search box. In response, the search engine provides you with a particular page with many different elements: from specific website pages with short descriptions to advertisements.
This is called a SERP. Over the past ten years, the SERP has changed in three main ways:
- SERP elements, rather than links highlighted in blue, are increasingly appearing in the top results;
- Each search began to adapt to a specific intent precisely;
- The best SERP checker has emerged to perform a detailed analysis of the site's positions in search results.
What Are the Goals of Conducting SERP Analysis at The Current Stage?
SERP analysis makes it possible to assess a page’s position, compare it with local SEO competitors, and understand the quality of website promotion in search engines. SERP analysis should be done in several cases:
- A new resource needs to be promoted;
- The page was initially in the first places, but over time, it shifted down;
- There is a high-frequency request for which you need to promote the site in the search. For example, raise it from 10th place to 1.
SERP analysis goals:
- Check the compliance of the prepared content with information relevant to clients;
- Analyze the positions of competitors;
- Understand if the site has a chance with existing content and landing page to get to the top or if it is necessary to make changes.
According to SpySERP.com, the search results obtained play a crucial role in website optimization. These are the resources that, for some reason, the robot considered relevant. There are great chances of outperforming competitors with a correct analysis of the top received for targeted queries. At the same time, it is important to analyze not only the sites that occupy the first positions. It is necessary to pay attention to new projects that quickly hit the top, similar projects that have lost their positions.
Free SERP Checker: How Can It Help in Conducting the Analysis?
Analyzing search results is not easy. The best keyword and white label SEO reports can change even during the day in highly competitive topics. Therefore, when interpreting the results of search results, it is necessary to consider that changes can occur not only in competitors but also in the Google search engine algorithm. To solve this problem, it is recommended to use the SERP checker tool provided by SpySERP.com. This tool provides a detailed analysis of the site's positions in search results.
The advantages of using the SERP checker online from SpySERP.com:
- Pro software;
- Quality inspections;
- Clear functionality;
- Round-the-clock support.
Get a quick review of the critical characteristics of a site and completing placects with the help of the SERP position checker tool right now. High relevance and reliability of the results are guaranteed.