In this article, we will see how to use karuta discord bot and the different karuta bot commands with examples. Karuta is a discord bot that allows discord users to collect cards. It is a collectible card bot and consists of more than 90000 anime characters. All of these characters are turned into special collectibles, which users have to earn. Once they have earned them, they can customize, upgrade, and trade the cards. All of this allows users to play anime card games.
How to Use Karuta Discord Bot [Karuta Bot Commands]
The main reason why discord users prefer Karuta over other bots is due to its ability to sync your cards across different servers. Although the other available anime bots might be fun but they lack this important feature. This makes Karuta discord bot a lot better than the rest. Users will no longer be limited to claiming characters in only one server. They can carry their cards and characters to other servers and can still use them.
Another reason why Karuta discord bot is better compared to other bots is that it allows both manual and automatic card drops. Although some people prefer to roll waifus manually, others want their spawn to be automated and waifus to come by themselves. Karuta gives user the option to do both and can drop their cards manually as well as automatically when the server has lot of users playing at the same time.
Third is that Karuta caters both tryhards and casuals. The bot ensures that those people who simply want to own the characters of their favorite animes can do so. Karuta has a vast supply of perks for users who are actively engaged in the game. This ensures that server is full of fun and joy for both types of users.
Lastly, Karuta discord bot has an excellent trading system. The trading system allows users to trade every card and item they own, making the trading system way better than other bots. Users can choose to trade cards for gold, tickets or other things. These reasons ensure that discord users are tied to the bot. It's functionality makes it a better option for discord users who want to explore the anime world and play minigames.
How to Invite Karuta Discord Bot to Your Server
Looking to dive into the world of anime cards? Karuta bot is just what you are looking for. You need to follow below simple steps to add the bot to your discord server.
- The first step is to visit the bot’s official website and click on Invite Karuta to your Server to add the bot to your Discord server.
- Next, it will lead you to the next page where the bot will ask you to provide access to your Discord account. You need to select your server and click on Continue to proceed.
- Here, it will ask you to grant Karuta all the below mentioned permissions on your discord server. Click on Authorize to provide the permissions.
- The last step is to solve the captcha test and then you are done!
After following the above steps, the bot will be added to your server and you can start collecting your favourite anime cards!
How to Play the Game
Karuta is a bot game which can be played on the bot’s main server, or in your own channel. It is a trading card game, which involves opening a pack every 30 minutes. Each pack consists of either three or four different cards and you will have to react to a number in order to get its card. This describes the entire game and this is how users collect cards. After collecting the cards, you can either keep them as a collection or trade them for other cards.
To play the game of Karuta, you need to start by setting a specific channel for the game using the "k!set" command followed by the name of the channel you want to use. Then, use the "k!d" or "k!drop" command to drop new cards in the channel. You can react to any of the numbers displayed to claim the corresponding card, which will be added to your inventory.
You can view your most recent card or a specific card using the "k!v" or "k!view" command followed by the card code if you want to view a specific card. The condition of the card, such as excellent or mint, as well as the print number indicates the version of the card and can be viewed using the "view" command. Low print cards, which have print numbers between 1 and 99 are highly desired and can be sold on a higher price. Mid print cards, with print numbers between 100 and 999 also can be sold at a higher price while high print cards with print numbers above 1000 can be sold at a random price.
Karuta Discord Bot Commands
Now that you have figured out how to navigate through the bot, you will have to make use of its commands. They are divided into various below categories :-
We will look into some of the commands below with examples.
a) Setup Commands
- k!set < channel name>: This command is used to set the active channel for the bot.
- k!prefix <prefix>: This command is used to set the server’s custom prefix.
- k!chestset: This command allows users to clear the server’s chest goal item.
- k!antisnipe <val>: This command allows user to set the grace period for grabbing.
- k!queuemode: This command allows admin to activate the queue mode.
- k!dropmode: This command allows admin to adjust the drop mode.
b) Basic Commands
- k!vote: This command allows users to vote for the bot.
- k!monthly: This command allows users to unlock the voting rewards for this month.
- k!daily: This command allows users to receive a bonus reward for answering the question correctly.
- k!drop: This command help users dropping 3 cards.
c) Collection Commands
- k!collection: This command allows users to view their card collection.
- k!tags: This command allows users to check their tags.
- k!tagcreate: This command allows users to add a tag.
d) Economy Commands
- k!itemshop: This command allows users to view their Item shop.
- k!gemshop: This command allows users to view their Gem Shop.
- k!ticketshop: This command allows users to view their ticket shop.
- k!frameshop: This command allows users to view their Frame Shop.
e) Information Commands
- k!cooldown: This command allows users to view their cooldowns.
- k!reminders: This command allows users to view all of their reminders.
- k!serverinfo: This command allows user to view their bot’s main server.
- k!userinfo: This command allows users to view info related to their profile.
Above commands should give you some idea of how to run the bot and make the best use out of it!
All in all, Karuta is a collectible card bot for Discord that allows users to collect, trade, and play games with more than 90,000 anime character cards. One of the main benefits of Karuta is the ability to sync cards across servers, allowing users to use their collections in multiple servers. The bot also offers both manual and automatic card drops and caters to both casual and hardcore players.
Karuta also has a comprehensive trading system that allows users to trade cards and items for gold, tickets, and other items. Overall, Karuta is a popular choice for Discord users who want to explore the world of anime and play mini-games with collectible cards.