Table of Contents
In this article, we will see how to use chip discord bot and the different chip bot commands with examples. Discord is a communication platform that allows users to interact with each other through text, voice, and video chat. It is designed for use by communities of all sizes and is popular among gamers, content creators, and other groups that need a way to communicate and collaborate online.
Discord offers a range of features, including the ability to create and join channels for specific topics, direct messaging with other users, and integration with other tools and services. Discord is available as a web-based platform and as a mobile app, and it can be used on computers, phones, and tablets. It is free to use, with paid subscription options that provide additional features and support.
How to Use Chip Discord Bot [Chip Bot Commands]
The chip discord bot is a high quality, free music bot. The bot gives users the option to play music by using its command. Although the bot is free, it doesn’t mean that the bot does not earn money. It does through patreon. For users who want to upgrade to the premium version of the bot, they can pay for it.
Music bots are popular on Discord because they allow users to play music in the background while they communicate with each other. This can add an additional layer of entertainment and enjoyment to the experience of using the platform. Music bots can also be used to create a shared listening experience among members of a community, which can help to build a sense of connection and togetherness.
Using a music bot in a Discord channel can also be a way for users to discover new music and share their favorite songs with each other. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration, as users exchange recommendations and discuss their music preferences.
Overall, the use of music bots in Discord can contribute to the building of a sense of community and connection among users. By providing a shared listening experience and a way for users to discover and share music, music bots can help to create a more engaging and enjoyable experience on the platform.
Features of Chip Discord Bot
- Reliable: Chip bot is online 24/7 allowing you to enjoy with your friends all day. The bot has basically no downtime, so you do not have to have a backup bot on your server.
- Audio Quality: Chip bot has the crispest sound quality. This audio quality is comparable to other streaming platforms. While other bots may sound like a radio playing, chip bot’s sound quality will, quite literally, sound like music to your ears!
- Control: Chip bot gives users the ability to control its equalizer, allowing users to set their preferred music style. During hosting parties, this can work wonders, as everyone uses a different EQ setting
How to Invite Chip Discord Bot to Your Server
Now that you are aware of what the bot is, it is time to install it in your server. To install the Bot, follow these steps:-
- Visit Chip Discord official website.
- Here you will have the option to invite the bot to your server. So, click on “Invite Chip and start listening!”
- Chip Discord Bot will then ask you permission to access your Discord and this will allow the bot to access certain data such as your username, avatar image, and banner.
- Choose your server and click on Continue on the next two pages.
- On the next page, discord will list all of the permissions that Chip discord bot requires on your server. Go through them, and click on Authorize.
- Once you clicked on authorize, you will have to solve a captcha. Upon solving it, the bot will join your server!
Chip Discord Bot Commands
So the bot is in, now what? Well, in order to operate the bot, you will have to get used to certain commands. These commands let you control the bot and carry out different functions. It might seem daunting at first, but the commands are pretty easy and doesn’t take too much getting used to.
- /247 <enable/disable>: This command allows a user to enable 24/7 mode.
- /8d <hz>: This command allows a user to change the 8d settings on the player.
- /autoplay <enable/disable>: This command allows a user to enable autoplay mode and Chip will continuously add recommended tracks to the queue.
- /bassboost <value>: This command allows a user to change bassboost settings on the player.
- /clear <queue/filters>: This command allows a user to clear queue or filters.
- /config: This command allows a user to view and manage the currently configured settings like autoplay and volume settings.
- /demon <enable/disable>: This command allows a user to change the demon settings on the player.
- /forceskip: This command allows a user to either skip to the next track or skip to a specific track.
- /loop <all/current/disable>: This command allows a user to enable the loop for a single track, the entire queue or disable loop.
- /lyrics: This command allows a user to view the song’s lyrics.
- /move <track current position> <new position>: This command allow users to move a track from its current position to some other specific position in the queue.
- /nightcore: This command allows a user to change the nightcore filter settings on the player.
- /np: This command allows a user to view the current playing song along with its progress.
- /pause: This command allows a user to pause the player.
- /pitch <val>: This command allows a user to adjust the pitch on the player.
- /play <song name>: This command allows a user to play some specific track.
- /previous: This command allows a user to go back to the previous playing track.
- /queue: This command allows a user to show or export out the current queue.
- /remove <track number>: This command allows a user to remove some specific track from the queue.
- /replay: This command allows a user to replay the currently playing track.
- /resume : This command allows a user to resume the player.
- /search <song name>: This command allows a user to search some specific song.
- /seek <time>: This command allows a user to move to a certain position in a track.
- /shuffle: This command allows a user to shuffle the current queue.
- /skip: This command start a vote to skip to the next track (50% of all listeners must agree).
- /speed <val>: This command allows to change the playback speed settings.
- /stop: This command clears the queue and makes chip discord bot leave the voice channel.
- /trebleboost <val>: This command allows to change the trebleboost settings on the player.
- /tremolo: This command allows to change the tremolo settings on the player.
- /upload <file/queue>: This command allows to upload an audio file or import a queue.
- /vibrato <new val> <oldval>: This command allows to change the vibrato settings on the player.
- /vocalboost <val>: This command allows to adjust the vocalboost value on the player.
- /volume <val>: This command allows a user to change the volume settings on the player.
The Chip Bot is a free music bot for Discord, a popular communication platform for online communities. The bot allows users to play music in their Discord channels and can help to create a shared listening experience among members of a community. It is supported through Patreon and also offers a premium version for users who wish to upgrade.
One of the standout features of the Chip Bot is its high quality audio, which is comparable to other streaming platforms. It also gives users the ability to control its equalizer, allowing them to customize their music experience. The bot is reliable, with little downtime, and can contribute to the creation of a sense of community and connection among Discord users.