Table of Contents
In this article, we will see how to use MarriageBot and the different MarriageBot commands with examples. Discord bots are automated users designed by people to automate or carry out different tasks in a server. These bots enhance your server’s functionality by providing additional features, which keeps users hinged to the bot. Moreover, by introducing new tasks to the server, you can also build a community as these features allows multiple users to connect and socialize. This is why the number of discord bots have been growing at very rapid pace. Here we will see one such Discord Bot called MarriageBot and understand its usage with the help of some examples.
How to Use MarriageBot [MarriageBot Commands with Examples]
Have you ever imaged yourself marrying someone on discord? If you haven’t, allow us to introduce you to the marriage bot. Marriage bot has been created to bring marriages and adoption to discord. The bot allows users to get married on the bot. Moreover, it also allows them to adopt children. However, it does not stop here, and your children can marry other users, creating a whole family tree within the server.
The bot is intended to spread joy in servers by bringing marriage into it. It also gives the couple the ability to disown their children, dark! On the other hand, children also have the option to run away from their homes, which leads to them being separated from the family tree. Don’t try to assume that the bot can replace your real life, as it clearly cannot!
How to Add MarriageBot to Your Discord Server
Now that you are aware of what the birthday bot does, you can follow the steps mentioned below to invite it to your server:-
- Visit Marriage Discord Bot official page and click on Invite to add it to your discord server.
- The website will have the option to view the description of the bot, and search for other bots, in case you want to find other bots. Moreover, the website also gives you the option to view the bot’s reviews. This can give you a good idea of other’s perception of the bot.
- For now, you need to select your discord server where you would like to add the MarriageBot and then click on Continue to proceed.
- Once clicked on continue, the next page will show you the full list of permissions which the bot needs to perform multiple operations on the server.
- Click on Authorize, solve the captcha, and you are done!
Now you can finally marry your partner over discord!
MarriageBot Commands with Examples
Now that you have invited the bot to your channel and want to build a family tree within your server, you will have to follow few simple commands. These commands allows you to use the bot and manage it accordingly as per your wish. It also allows you to develop your own family tree!
- /adopt <target>: This command allows you to adopt a user within your channel.
- /bite: This command allows you to bite someone within your discord server.
- /block <user>: This command allows you to block a user.
- /children: This command allows you to see user's children.
- /disown: This command allows you to remove someone from being your child.
- /disownall: This command allows you to disown all of your children in your server.
- /divorce: This command allows you to take divorce from your current partner.
- /familysize: This command allows you to view the size of your family tree.
- /forceadopt: This command allows you to force adopt a child.
- /forcedivorce: This command allows you to force divorce a user.
- /forceemancipate <child>: This command allows you to force emancipate a user.
- /forcemarry <user_a> <user_b>: This command allows you to add a second user to a marriage.
- /fulltree <user>: This command allows to view the user's discord server entire family tree.
- /gold: This command will give you information about some specific server families.
- /hug: This command allows you to hug someone within the discord server.
- /incest disallow: This command allows you to make incest illegal within your server.
- /incest allow: This command allows you to make incest legal within your server.
- /info: This command shows more information about the MarriageBot.
- /kiss: This command allows you to kiss someone within your discord server.
- /makeparent <target>: This command allows you to pick a specific user to be your parent within the server.
- /marry <target>: This command allows you to propose someone within the discord server.
- /parent: This command allows you to view a user parent within the discord server.
- /partners: This command allows you to check the partner of a user.
- /punch: This command allows you to punch a user.
- /rawtree: This command allows you to check the family tree of a user, including their non-blood relations.
- /relationship: This command allows you to view the relationship between two different users in your discord server.
- /runaway: This command will remove your current parent and allows you to run away from them.
- /siblings <user>: This command allows you to see a user siblings.
- /slap <user>: This command allows you to slap a specific user within the server.
- /stab <user>: This command allows you to stab a specific user within the server.
- /tree <user>: This command allow you to view a user blood related family members.
- /unblock <user>: This command will allows you to unblock someone and let them adopt/marry/makeparent/etc.
All in all, the MarriageBot is a great bot to have in your Discord Server. It will ensure that all the members are kept entertained by the family drama. The bot is intended to bring the world of love and drama to your server. Users can propose to each other, adopt children, disown children and do other fun “family” things and this will keep the drama unfolding in your server. Moreover, with access to countless of commands, the bot allows you to run different commands to build the family that you always wanted to have.