In this article, we will see how to use Dyno Discord Bot and the different Dyno Bot Commands with examples. Dyno is a powerful Discord bot that allows server administrators to manage their server and enhance the user experience for their members. With a wide range of features and customization options, Dyno is one of the most popular bots for Discord.
Moderation is where Dyno excels. It has tools to mute or kick users who are behaving inappropriately and can also automatically delete messages that contain certain keywords or phrases. Dyno also has a number of customizable commands that users can use to get information or perform tasks. These commands can be configured to provide weather updates, translate languages, and much more.
How to Use Dyno Discord Bot [Dyno Bot Commands]
Also Read: How to Use Mimu Discord Bot [Mimu Bot Commands]
Moderation is necessary in Discord (and in any online community) to create a safe and enjoyable environment for users. Without moderation, a Discord server or chat room can become chaotic and unpleasant, with users behaving inappropriately or disrupting the conversation.
It helps to enforce rules and guidelines that have been set by the server or community. This could include rules about appropriate language, behavior, and content. By enforcing these rules, moderation helps to create a more organized and respectful community.
It can also help in protecting users from any harm. For example, if someone is being bullied or harassed, moderation can intervene to stop the behavior and protect the victim. Moderation can also help to prevent the spread of misinformation or harmful content.
Features of Dyno Discord Bot
Dyno Discord bot has an intuitive web dashboard that allows users to manage several aspects of the bot online, without having to use discord. Since running commands on discord might not be everyone’s cup of tea, the developers of Dyno bot have created an online dashboard for the bot itself.
How to Invite Dyno Discord Bot to Your Server
Now that you are prepared to invite the bot to your server, you will have to follow few simple steps
- The first step is to visit Dyno’s official webpage and then click on Add to Server to add this bot to your discord server.
- You will be redirected to the next page where it will ask you to select either free plan or one of the premium plans as shown below. If you aren’t sure, opt for the free plan and you can upgrade your plan later on as per your need.
- On the next page, the bot will ask you to provide access to your discord account. You need to select your discord server and click on Continue to proceed.
- In the next step, you will be asked to grant Dyno bot below permissions on your discord server. You need to click on Authorize to provide those permissions.
- Then you need to solve the captcha, and finally you are done!
How to Set Up Dyno Discord Bot
When you invite the bot to your server, it redirects you to its web client. Here, it asks you to set up the bot. You can either do that or you can set the bot within discord yourself. However, we prefer setting the bot on the client as it is simpler to do so!
For that you need to select your prefix and time zone and then click on Next. The bot will then ask you to choose the channel where you want to receive updates. This is simply for the bot’s changelogs, so you can make an extra channel for it and assign that channel to the bot.
Lastly, if you didn’t subscribe to its premium subscription earlier, the bot will ask you to do so again. If you want to, click on “get premium”. However, if you don’t, click on “Done”.
Once you are done with the three initial steps, you’ll be presented with the bot’s web dashboard as shown below.
Here you can access different features to customize the bot as you like. In the dashboard section, you can modify the bot’s nickname, its prefix, the update channel, assign a role, and choose your time zone. The module section gives you the ability to enable and disable various modules in the bot.
These modules are focused on making your discord experience smoother as they are based on automated functions.
Dyno Discord Bot Commands
- /addmod: This command allows user to add a moderator role.
- /addrank: This command allows user to add a new rank for members to join.
- /addrole: This command allow users to add a new role.
- /afk set: This command is used to set the user's afk status.
- /announce: This command allows the user to send an announcement using the bot.
- /avatar user: This command is used to get the user's avatar.
- /ban: This command is used to ban a member user.
- /case: This command is used to show a single mod log case.
- /cat: This command is used to find some cute cat pictures.
- /clean: This command is used to clean up the Dyno Discord Bot responses.
- /covid all: This command is used to get the global COVID-19 statistics.
- /covid country: This command is used to get the country based COVID-19 statistics.
- /dadjoke: This command is used to get a random dad joke.
- /deafen: This command allows user to deafen another user within the voice channel.
- /delmode: This command is used to remove the moderation permissions of a user.
- /delrank: This command is used to delete an existing rank but it does not delete the role.
- /diagnose: This command is used to determine if there are any problems in the commands and modules in the Bot.
- /duration: This command is used to change the duration of a mute/ban.
- /flip: This command allows user to flip a coin.
- /kick: This command allows the user to kick someone out from the server.
- /lock: This command is used to lock a channel with some timer and a message to display.
- /space: This command is used to get the information about the space station.
- /pug: This command is used to find some cute pug pictures.
- /itunes: This command is used to get the information about a specific song.
- /giveaway: This command allows user to create and manage giveaways.
- /lockdown start: This command allows user to start the lockdown of multiple channels.
- /lockdown end: This command allows user to end the lockdown of multiple channels.
For both of the lockdown commands, you will first have to do a setup and choose channels that will go into lock down. The option to do this is available on the web dashboard. Once you have selected the setup, those channels can go into lockdown when the admin runs this command.
Dyno is a popular Discord bot that provides server administrators a range of tools to manage and enhance their server. It has features for moderation and includes tools to mute or kick users who are behaving inappropriately and the ability to delete messages with certain keywords.
Dyno Discord Bot also has customizable commands that can provide information or perform tasks, such as providing weather updates or translating languages. Moderation is necessary in Discord to create a positive and respectful environment and to protect users from any harm. It enforces rules and guidelines set by the server or community and helps to prevent the spread of misinformation or harmful content.